By Dr. Tom Snyder
So, now that President Obama has seen his approval ratings plunge into the low 40s, he and his left-wing cronies in the Democratic Party are stepping up their slanderous attacks on the opposition party and its more conservative leadership, saying that the Republicans are the “Party of No.”
Well, two can play that game. Here are some facts about the real party of no, the Democratic Party.
The Democrats and their party have said, “No,” to the following items:
1. No to massive tax cuts to create jobs
2. No to massive spending cuts to revive the economy
3. No to school choice
4. No to entitlement reform
5. No to Permanent Medical Savings Accounts
6. No to insurance deductions
7. No to prayer in school
8. No to stopping the abortion torture/murder of little babies
9. No to proper phonics instruction at all schools
10. No to teacher merit pay
11. No to stopping pornography
12. No to enforcing all the immigration laws
13. No abstinence education
14. No to drilling for oil throughout the United States
15. No to the War on Terror
16. No to completing the fence on the southern border
17. No to sending 20,000 or more troops to the southern border to stop illegal immigration
Etc, etc. etc.
President Obama says Republicans and conservative have no answers to the problems America faces. Yet he and his party have rejected all the above proposals and Republican, conservative bills like Sen. Jim DeMint’s healthcare reform bill.
Until the Democrats start supporting the vast majority of these most excellent proposals, the American people should just refuse to listen to them anymore..